Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Everything Mechanical People

Lately all we can seem to think about is Mechanical People. Our group emails, our tweets, our texts, our dreams ... that's all it is. Not complaining by any means - I think it just means we are ready for the Texas Invasion Spring '11. Only 6, 10 and 12 days left. There will be many MP cherries popped and I'm so over the moon that I can be a part of that! And in 10 days, we can reveal our awesome logo we made. You'll see it on a shirt or two at SBL. It's nothing fancy, but we absolutely adore it. We know how to execute ideas. haha.

*on a sad note, took my car to the car wash today and my awesome MP sticker didn't make it out alive. Luckily, they provided more than one. Thanks, guys - you're the best.

1 comment:

  1. *sigh* So I have started to count the hours down til my cherry is popped. I feel so pathetic but at the same time extatic. It's so worth the amount of sleep I'm losing, have lost and will lose. It's worth seeing some of the people I consider best friends and it's worth the amazing eargasms that will be had by all.


    I got my shirt in today and it is rockin. I can't wait for Saturday to sport it. I can't wait til Friday for some fun at Bull McCabes and I can't wait til the parking lot throw down at PDP!

    ReplyDelete