Monday, February 28, 2011

Texas Shows

I couldn't be more excited about the 3 Texas dates that Mechanical People are playing.  2 Austin shows and one Dallas show.  Poor David's Pub in Dallas had sent out an email and my friend Lesley immediately texted me and let me know that Mechanical People were playing on the 28th last week.  Do you know how hard that secret was to keep?  I wanted to climb on top of my roof and scream it.  I'm sure my neighbors wouldn't have liked that but who cares ... I GET TO SEE MECHANICAL PEOPLE in just a matter of weeks.  That's worth a mad neighbor or two.  hah.

I wasn't going to be able to go to the mid-week Austin show but my job, being as awesome as it is, will have to do without me.  I also have a CD and some stickers on the way - which by the way, I about had a minor coronary when I received a PayPal invoice from a Mr. Ben G.  EEK

Who is going to what show?  Will I see you there?  Come say 'hi'.

2 comments:

  1. Squeeee so freakin excited... I am missing the mid week show but will be at the others! I just ordered my shirt and I couldn't be more pleased with our latest design! Wishing I was in LA tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SUPER jealous of California right now and as a Texan, I'd never thought I'd say that! haha.

    ReplyDelete